aNt's Guests Count

Don't Forget To Check Out My Other Blogs

Tuesday 9 October 2007

Haven't been writing a while

HI everybody. I just realised that I hadn't written anything in this blog in a while since I last wrote about the passing away of a good friend of mine - and the disabled's - Datuk Dr Sam Abraham.

Well, after that shot of really bad news I've been trying very hard to keep my spirits up. At about the time of Sam's passing, I also came across some disturbing news about another elderly friend being admitted in hospital over an illness.

This time it was Rev Peter Young, whom I know for many years. But what a joy it was to hear that he came out of the hospital two days ago - even though he has a few follow up tests to do.

I visited my good friend Gopal, 74, and his dog recently in Shah Alam. Their visitor wasn't only me but also my three other darling service dogs, plus a Shetland sheepdog, my best buddy's pet.

I'm not going to tell you what happened at Gopal's because it will all be coming out in Wheel Power in a couple of weeks time, I imagine.

I've been busy taking care of my wounds. I'm pleased to say that from four sores, I now have only one of them which Andrew is dressing daily for me.

Tomorrow will be a busy day for me. I have a Petpositive meeting to attend to in the afternoon and in the evening, it's going to be by my TV set and radio watching and listening the historic moment when our first Malaysian blasts off in space.

I hope to have something special for my readers of Air Raves to read on Sunday week. By the way, there is no Star newspaper this Sunday, which should be the second day of Aidilfitri.

So for those looking out for Starmag, please note.

Righto, I've got to go. Catch up with you all again soon.

aNt

No comments:

Why I Am In A Wheelchair By aNt in Bahasa Malaysia

Why I Am In A Wheelchair By aNt in Bahasa Malaysia
Mastika January 2008 Pg 106. Get It At Newsstands Now!

Current Favourite TV Shows

  • The Ellen Degeneres Show (Talk)

aNthoNy siva balaN thaNasayaN

aNthoNy siva balaN thaNasayaN
Smile - and the world smiles with you!